View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #22417
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have had two mugs of Teavana Phoenix Mountain Dan Cong and am working on my second mug of water. Had some Rooibos on the way in to the office.

It is taking me forever to work through my tea collection. I am trying to be good nd not buy new tea until I have finished everything that I have. So far I have knocked out three tins of Rooibos, but I was drinking that the entire time I was pregnant. Everything else is still reasonably well stocked. It is a bit scary how much tea I have.

I have replaced my favorite Oolongs. I drink those at home and will not deprive myself.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote