View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubi View Post
Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care. We apologize for the delay. We are sorry to hear that your Kobo is damage, but all sales are final.
This is a huge peeve of mine (see bold). Chances are, they missed the gist your email altogether, due to a language barrier.

Hope James can help you out. I would be curious to know how it is resolved, just in case my Vox gets a boo-boo one day.

Curious though: CAN we buy the Silver protection for our Voxes, as long as it's within 30 days of your purchase, as Taming suggests? By reading what's on the Kobo website, it looks like the extended warranty must be purchased at the same time you buy the Vox (but the Vox just needs to be activated within 30 days of delivery). I was under the impression I could not buy the Silver protection, unless I bought my Vox directly from Kobo or Chapters...

Last edited by pokee; 11-17-2011 at 04:51 PM.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote