Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:44 AM   #34
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anxobaltar View Post
Great .. I just upgraded and three levels of gray I think that's enough. I'm back happy.

One more question.. Does have DKLite the option to use original kindle screensavers like old Doukan ¿? (I'm a sentimental ), because the face of Jobs all the time I get bad vibes.
As far as I know currently there is not an option for this. But you can have them if you copy them to /DK_System/Lite/res/UserScreenSaver.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote