View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
One of my biggest concerns is the cost of ownership.

If it's $100 to $200, OK. If it's $300, maybe.

But I keep hearing that it'll be sold thru Verizon or another telcom.

So lets say that it'll be at a subsidized sale price of $100, with a $35 - $40 monthly contract charge. That means I'll be paying $420 to $480 a year, plus the $100.

Would I use a 7 inch MID/reader as a phone. No. Would I pay a minimum of $420 a year, year after year? No.

It does sound like it might be a winner. The Kobo reader software sounds like it could be a good thing. But if it works out as above, then it's DOA.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote