View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 05:35 PM   #10
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Definitely choose matte. I've had them on my Sony readers in the past (trying to get plain silver to imitate the nice blue) and on a few phones where the cases were fingerprint magnets. The matte finish totally avoids any fingerprint smudging.

At one time DecalGirl used to charge an additional $5 if you selected matte until enough people complained, since it was usually preferred over the shiny. You don't want the glare from a shiny surface while reading. Thankfully they finally eliminated that charge a few years ago.
Thanks for your input! I'll definitely be going with matte.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote