View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Ha! Trying to upstage me in posting Wodehouse books, are you?

There's enough for both of us, certainly .
I know very little about Wodehouse, except for some incredible adaptations I saw on an "educational" channel a few years ago.

I mean, I know who Wodehouse is, and I've read some Jeeves short stories a long, long time ago but I don't remember anything. You brought back all this with your Wodehouse postings, and then I saw this one as an HTML.

I also "stole" one of your Sax Rohmer books --- I love that cheesy grin!

P.S.: Please add this Wodehouse title to your others, especially if you're trying to capture all his work in a Uniform Edition, so to speak!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote