View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMs View Post
I have the same problem. I just got my Kindle on Friday. It shouldn't need any upgrades, right? I have added a pdf file via USB from my computer, however I cannot find the pdf in the Kindle. Viewing it via USB shows the pdf is there. How do I open it for reading?
You may need to upgrade manually. The 2.3 update does not hit all Kindles at once, it rolls out. It may not have hit your Kindle yet.

Here is how to check. From the home page click the menu button then select "settings". On , the settings page look at the bottom of the screen if you have version less than 2.3, you need to update to use pdfs on your Kindle.

The manual update instructions can be found here.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote