View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #13
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Mona before I let you go, I did notice one thing: on Amazon my address is xxxxx@Kindle.com, Fictionwise has is as xxxxxx@kindle.com. Difference is lower case k vs. K. Could it be as simple as that?
Nah, email addresses aren't case sensitive.

You can check delivery status from your "Manage Your Kindle" page at Amazon to see if the emailed books aren't getting sent to your device for some reason, or if they aren't reaching Amazon at all.

The problem could be a temporary one at Fictionwise's end (e.g., with their outgoing mail server).

Last edited by bwaldron; 03-19-2009 at 12:17 AM.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote