View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Took the suggestion and turned Whispernet on and re-sent the books again, nothing. Files have not come over at all from Fictionwise. I have checked again to ensure that I set up both accounts properly and as far as I can tell, the set up is correct. For now, I will use USB as the means to get the books onto the Kindle until I can determine what the problem is. Don't know how to contact Fictionwise. Thanks to Susan and Mona for such quick responses, I appreciate it.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote