View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #50
domani7
Enthusiast
domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesse View Post
Yes, I have this turned off. Some of the covers aren't the best.

And I dread someone getting hold of my Kobo which might be proudly displaying an Enid Blyton or an A. N. Roquelaure. Or a Twilight book or something.

My Kobo has a sleeping KOBO graphic and says SLEEP MODE. Much better.

Look under Settings > Light Sleep & Power > uncheck the 'Show Current Bookcover' in the Screensaver part.
Thanks! I'm switching from the Nook Simple Touch and I kind of enjoyed the nature scenes. Makes sense the cover part is optional because being able to read romance in public without people seeing the covers is a major draw of an ereader. I mean, I imagine. For a friend.
domani7 is offline   Reply With Quote