View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Considering there are only 250 lines of code in the whole package, i seriously doubt it works well.
Huh... that's an interesting way to judge it. Believe me, I have seen and work with extremely verbose code, lots of duplication and such that doesn't work "well".

BOb

BTW: Curious... do you program for a living or is it just a hobby? If you do for a living what language do you work in?
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote