View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:14 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I'm not sure I see the "disaster" here. You don't like the Kobo Glo because you need to use ADE? Welcome to 90% of the readers out there. I'm pretty sure Kobo Glo owners can sideload books onto their devices with ease.
Yes, any book without DRM can simply be copied to the device when it is connected by USB.

As to manuals, the Kobo Touch originally had a nice welcome guide that showed most of the function as you read through it. And it had an extensive manual built into it that did explain everything. Both of these seem to have disappeared in the recent firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote