View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:31 AM   #5
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
All I can add here is that Calibre changes mobi ebooks to epub easily and in my experience, all formatting is preserved. You will have to use the plugins to remove the DRM which I think will involve you re-adding all the books to Calibre unless you've been doing this as you go. (I am not sure of this though, it's just my experience. There might be a faster way.)
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote