View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #372
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
All I can say is, "WOW!" I've been reading with Marvin since Christmas Day. I read through all the new things that will be added to Marvin with the release of version 1.2 and I'm looking forward to it.

The next best thing for me will be the iPhone version with syncing of the ebooks so I can read on my phone at work and then the Mini once I'm home and just pick up where I left off in the same book.

Thank you so much for the program!

Shykat