View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:48 AM   #13
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Hi JackieFrost.

I just got my iLiad last week. I have the m-edge executive case and I like it. My only complaint is that the leather strap that holds it shut is a little too long, so the front of the case shifts around a bit.

My iLiad did come with the shoulder bag, though it wasn't listed on the site. I would avoid this. It is too big to fit the iLiad snuggly, and can barely fit an iLiad with the m-edge executive case (you have to fight with that too long strap to squeeze it in).

If I could change the width of one or the other a bit, they would make the almost perfect pair. Just need to find some way to store my cords.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote