View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #13
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
I got my JB with a free earlight. I soon replaced it with one of those LED head light bands that take three AAA. (Looks like a mini Miners lamp). The elastic head band is comfortable. The light is adjustable in power as well as angle. I use it strickly for reading in bed when all the lights are off. The variable power is nice and I find that I can read for quite awhile without any eye strain.

The light was $1 at the Dollar store and the Panasonic Alkaline batteries cost $2 for 5 batteries at the same place. They last quite awhile.

John
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote