View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I played around with the ereader format for a while, especially when I first registered it. I used the pml markup language though, and did all the formatting by hand, so I haven't got any experience with the ebook studio software. Doing it manually was pretty easy though, a little time consuming, especially if you've done any html at all.

There's a Word template around that allows you to create and save docs in pml format for easy conversion. You could load the html up in Word and save it using that template, perhaps.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote