View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #15
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
When the device is connected, on the menu for sending books to the device, there is an option, "Fetch annotations (experimental)". When that is used, all annotations for books in the library are retrieved and added to the end of the books comments.

The alternative is to get the files I mention in a post above.
Thank you for this information. I've saved some annotations on my Kobo version of the book and then used Fetch Annotations in Calibre.

But where do I find them in the Calibre version? (Yes, I've removed the device from the PC, lol)
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote