View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #49
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Easy - You have too much in the cache. You'll want to go through each app and clear it in App Info. It'll make things much more snappier again.

On rooted devices with the ClockworkMod Recovery, it is as easy as pushing a button. Which IMO, is the best reason for rooting devices as you can't do this very easily otherwise.
Still: I don't have any lag on other Android devices, with way more apps.
On Sony Tablet P (still one of my favorites) I've got a 64GB Micro SD card, almost entirely filled with apps and content. No lag at all...

Last edited by mgmueller; 11-07-2012 at 02:53 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote