View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Jut because they come out with new editions doesn't mean schools are going to require them. If I was teaching a course, there would be no need to switch to a new book unless the content matter was updated sufficiently as to warrant a change. In the case of math, since the way to work problems hasn't really evolved to radically, there'd be no need to update except every 3 years or so; i.e., same book for Calc 1, 2, and 3. Who they really need to hit are the third-world countries who actually reprint these texts and sell on eBay and the rest of the Internet, I don't see downloaded texts being such an issue until portable reader evolve a bit more.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote