View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 03:06 AM   #63
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfruecht View Post
Okie dokie I looked and saw how to put ASIN's on manually with mobi2mobi so now I don't get the ASIN error while using your plugin. But now when I go into xray on my kindle it says: Xray Is Not Available for This Book. Any idea how to fix this one? Thanks!
Unfortunately, not really. All the plugin does is to port the web version listed on the front page. So you could try using that version and see if there are any differences in the files created. (I don't actually have a Touch myself so I can't try it out.)
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote