View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #5
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Thanks for everyone's thoughts. Can anyone help me with these questions?

1. How do you actually close a book (ie remove the bookmark once a title has been opened)?

2. If I click and hold a cover, I get the option "remove from library". If I do this, how do I get it back and does this affect visibility on any other device?

3. How do I change the order of the display of books? It seems to be alphabetical by author. <-- I have figured out that in Library view, I can drag a top menu down to do this.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote