View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:33 AM   #6
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danwdoo View Post
Ah, I see that now. I forgot all about those options as I usually have that pane shrunk all the way to maximize my screen width for the columns pane. I do wish there was an option to click on it to 'open' it and then have it auto close when done-much like Outlook can do now with it's folders pane. That way it's easy to access the few times I need it but it doesn't take up all my screen space.
You can open and close it by clicking on the buttons on the lower right part of the window. You can also open and close the panes by dragging the border and/or double-clicking the border.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote