View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I used to have the nook for PC app installed on my computer but I don't even do that anymore. As somebody up there said, you just buy the book and put it in your library, then when you click on download it just saves a file to your hard drive.

The Calibre plug-in for Barnes and Noble will remove the DRM. If you Google "Apprentice Alf Blog" and look at the entry for tools v2.3 you will find it. Then it is just a simple matter of converting from ePub to Mobi.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote