View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 10:40 AM   #66
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
Here's cool way to transfer books over wifi to your Bluefire Reader: Now before I say this, please keep in mind it is a "power feature" and we did not expose it in the app as networks can be so finicky and we were concerned about support issues. So let keep this to the "boards".

--If your ithing is on a wifi network with a computer, In Mobile Safari, type: "bluefirereader://nav/transfer" and follow the instructions.
I expect there to be bugs. Please let me know if you find any, and also if you find this feature useful.
-Micah
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote