View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 03:00 AM   #3
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
This sometimes happens with my NYT app on my ipod touch. Try turning off your ipad and turning on again. This usually works for me. You could also try deleting and reinstalling app.
Curly,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried turning off and on, but I'll give it another try for a longer "off" duration. Do you know if reinstalling the app causes the non-archived content (e.g., samples, personal docs, etc.) to be lost? I was going to delete and download again, but, if possible, didn't want to have to recreate the extensive sample library I've built up. Thanks again, and take care.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote