View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 06:42 PM   #7539
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool various...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
...I've decided to take a posting hiatus from here.

I'll be back.
I'm Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Oh, look, Jim brought his dress-up dolly with him again. Someday, I hope he gets back to writing.
So tweet him about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
(((HUGS)))

I was depressed yesterday, now I'm determined. Take the time you need. We'll be here.
Are you kidding? There was nobody here till yesterday which constituted a 3 week period with no posts here at all!!! Or did you mean We'll be here, lurking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
Hi guys! Rereading the Dresden Files for probably the 5th time now.
LEA!!! Boy am I glad to see you!!! I've been missing you for a long time! Glad to see you back! Hope it's permanent! I saw Christa over on GoodReads and requested her to return as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Wow, enjoy!! I won't be reading it again until sometime next year, maybe after I read the Rivers of London / Peter Grant series.
Good idea, I've read all of the existing series and am anxiously awaiting #6 The Hanging Tree's release on January 31, 2017.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I just read the short story about the first job of Molly as the Winter Lady. It was a good, and a bit sad, reading. She keeps getting the short end of the stick...
Yeah, looking forward to that one sometime soon!!

Last edited by alansplace; 12-01-2016 at 11:07 PM.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote