View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 06:59 PM   #83
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit21 View Post
- - - -
I don't like kual. It's to complex to add scripts. I can't just add them to a directory (kual need two complex config-files) and I can't launch my Apps from Homescreen with kual?

But the biggest disadvantage:l I can't use kual with duokan
kite also seems to works with duokan! I can see my 4 scripts in duokan and can execute them! They even don't start at duokan-startup! But when I "Switch to Kindle", I got the startup-problem again.
Well, your the first to admit it.
Consider yourself in the minority about liking KUAL.

- - - -

Ah, a Duokan user.
Duokan is not one of this forum's applications.
Best that you learn Chinese and take your problems to the Duokan project's forum.

I.E: You don't like KUAL and we don't like Duokan here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote