View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #36
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Doesn't your border with Canada go through the middle of the great lakes, so those lake side areas are (possibly) misrepresented.

This is different to sea, as the border is actually the coast, but territorial water is what extends (so you have dominion, but it isn't within the border). I think. I'm not a legal cartographer, nor do i play one on TV.
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote