View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #307
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Wow, you guys make it sounds as if there could be hope that they are really doing something about this!! It is ridiculous how much I want to believe that Amazon is still trustworthy.

If people are getting callbacks and and printing a special return labels then yes Amazon is really working on it. I totally believe if the right people found out about the issues, it would be worked on. Amazon is never one to ignore such an issue. Remember the covers that rebooted the K3s? I have total faith it will be fixed but when is the question no one knows. It could take months.

If I remember right it was a Kindle user who discovered the cover was the cause of the reboots.

And then the K3 rebooting issues because of too large an Archive. That was finally fixed just this last firmware update. So they do listen. It just takes time and getting the problems to the right tech people.

I think people who want to be part in this. Need to leave a review at Amazon in order to get a call back. It seems the right people are keeping an eye out over there. I think those who posted pics are being picked.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-10-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote