Thread: Glo Pictures and question
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Jon, I don't have pictures, but I have been surprised by the fact that i have not felt a need to wipe down the screen after three days of heavy use. This is true whether the light is on or off. This is very different than my experience with the Nexus 7 (different screen and different technology), which I seem to wipe several times a day when I am using it for a lot of reading (and other things).
I think the tablet vs Kobo difference (at least for me) is that I'm touching all parts of my tablet screen and mostly just the one corner to turn pages on the touch.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote