View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #1441
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
That's a very good average price, Paul. Those of us who read voraciously are going to spend more total $$. But we need to be a bit advertent about what we buy, and when, to keep the total costs to a reasonable level. (I don't care how good the latest J. K. Rowling book is, I am not spending $18 on it. Full stop.) Having a reasonable TBR helps that, though I still get a little carried away on new favourite authors/series sometimes.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote