View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I can sync perfectly to and from my old Kindle Fire to my old Kindle Kbd WiFi 3rd Generation both ways on eBooks and personal documents.
I have heard some say they can but the majority of us it doesn't work.
When talking to Kindle Support they said the Kindle Fire is suppose to only to sync to another Kindle Fire.

I can only sync from Kindle Fire to Kindle but not Kindle to Kindle Fire. There is a thread on this somewhere in here about this issue that was never fixed.

I like to know if the new Kindle Fire has fixed this issue among the other problems I mentioned.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote