View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 10:11 PM   #67
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
thats exactly right. You have to add on extensions.cfg file. Connect via usb the pb602 and find the file. Just double click the file and it will open a text editor (I am running Windows 7) and edit like the example below. IF you want to keep the other apps to read, just add cr3.app only in this format.

DE CAREFUL EDITING THIS FILE OR YOU END UP ASKING FOR THE FULL FILE HERE IN THE FORUM, but we will help you
example:

fb2:@FB2_file:1:cr3.app, fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_FB2
epub:@EPUB_file:1:cr3.app,fbreader180.app,fbreader .app:ICON_EPUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
Hey experts,
I copies the .app file (0.0.4.6) and the crs folder to system (bin and share). What else should I do to have the "open with" options in PB 602. Now for the chm, epub, txt files, etc., there is still only one application to open them.
Do I need to "Add cr3.app to epub and fb2 in /system/config/extentions.cfg" to make the app work? How do I do it?
Thank you

Last edited by skydive; 05-23-2011 at 10:13 PM.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote