View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Am I alone in not liking tablets? or maybe I just haven't met a good one - the only one I've used much is the iPad 1, and I find it too heavy and awkward-shaped to use for long.

Where I used to work, I had a laptop slaved to a larger monitor. That worked well, and I could detach the laptop for traveling. I wouldn't like that setup for my home office, though, because there's no extra room on the desk for the laptop, unless I put it under the monitor, which I suspect wouldn't be a good idea.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote