View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #10
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Excuse me but I use a 5D Mark II so I know exactly what liveview is. You made a blanket statement and addressed it towards people who see the NookColor as an economical tablet. Just because it doesn't work for a feature you want doesn't lower it's usefulness to others. There was no attitude in my post as all I was doing was pointing that out. My apologies if it came across that way.

Last edited by Grimm; 01-11-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote