View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:15 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Sony closed my wife's account so we could combine them with mine. Then we tried to register her computer to my account. Didn't work. So I called Sony and they sorted it right away.

The solution is to install Skype and then use that to call Amazon. Email support like that is not all that wonderful. This sort of case needs an actual phone call so you can talk to someone and explain the situation.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote