View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrucci View Post
I think that a used Kindle DX is your only option in that price range. (There are relatively few e-readers with screens larger than 6")

If you are willing to spend 300+ dollars then you could consider the Onyx Boox 92 9.7" reader or the Pocketbook 8" color Lux reader with front lit screen. Other options include the ectaco Jetbook.
I figured for that price range I might not have much, if any, options, but I was hoping that I might be able to buy something used. I guess I'm being a bit unrealistic.

Quote:
Google Kobo Aura or search on this forum.
I have heard some mention of this ereader, but I don't know much about it. I'll have to give it a closer look.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote