View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
Spinnenmonat
Guru
Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 Kindle Voyage 3G
There ist already a complete work of Heinrich Heine in the MR Library. You can find Dichterliebe in it.

Maybe you could do something like Die schöne Müllerin or Der Schwanengesang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
The book will be easy enough to download, so thanks for that. I love reading the poems and following the score while listening.

Question: Have you thought about creating a bilingual edition using really old English translations which you and I (and others, if you like) could update? I wouldn't mind creating a book like that for the public domain.

(Then we could do the same for Dichterliebe, Das Lied von der Erde and the Kindertotenlieder!)

Last edited by Spinnenmonat; 04-12-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Spinnenmonat is offline   Reply With Quote