View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #92
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I am a little tired of all the wasted screen space due to the paragraph preserving or whatever it is. I just was reading a book where there was one screen that had a single line of text on it! I don't want to fiddle with the code of my books. Can this be fixed please so that the text occupies the whole screen?

I also want to be able to pinch and zoom on pictures like I could with the Kindle. As for the highlighting, I have gotten used to it (not using the sliders was a great tip!) but it could still be smoother and faster. Fix, please!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote