View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:56 AM   #350
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I'm seriously thinking about it. My Prs350 doesn't have an SD card slot, and I get along just fine without it.
Only two cases where an *ereader* owner will need more than even 500MB of internal storage:

1) Someone who needs lots of technical ebooks with plenty of charts and images (they will migrate to tablets, however, for larger & clearer displays - eInk is great for text, not great for anything else).

2) Someone who is so obsessive that they feel the need to have the entirety of Project Gutenberg on their reader at all times. :P

Tablets are a completely different matter, even ones advertised as being primarily ereaders (Nook, Vox, Fire, etc.).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote