View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #15
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
While no SD card isn't exactly a dealbreaker for me, as I have yet to fill my Fire, even with movies, audio-books and lots of apps on it, I too cannot understand this "you'll just get everything from the cloud" mentality.
I think it is more about margin's for the manufacturer. If the device has an SD Card slot, who would pay extra $50 for the version with 16GB instead of 8GB? Most people would buy the cheap version and then throw a cheap 32 or 64GB card in it and be done.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote