View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #37
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I'm betting I will be able to sideload the Amazon app onto the Vox, should I want to. I am also betting that when the Fire is released, the Kobo app will no longer be in the Amazon App store.

Whether people see this as a good deal or not may ultimately be about how much of a tablet folks want or need. I have a great cell phone and hot and cold running computers--so my needs were relatively modest. As I said earlier, the biggest differentiator for me was the promise of a screen that is usable outdoors and a price that made it an impulse buy.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote