View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #4
Chang
Connoisseur
Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Hmmh.. maybe this is wrong forum

My iPad magazines are not ePubs. They are standalone apps which have horizontal and vertical layout. Pages are made in InDesign with help of Woodwing and I use Content Server to make the standalone app for iPad. All the pages are images and in one XML file the images are referred in specific order so the magazine is readable in iPad.

I was wondering, how can I add some HTML5 elements to these pages e.g. to make some heading to slide on the page from outside the screen. I guess I have to use the Web element property in InDesign but how can I add the HTML5 functionality for sliding heading?
Chang is offline   Reply With Quote