View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #53
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
Did you buy one??? How about some box opening pics? First impressions?
Well...not "out of the box", but they're pics...I'm afraid they're somewhat fuzzy, dark pics...I couldn't make my hand stop shaking. That store clerk surely thought I was thinking of doing a smash-and-grab at any moment! (D@mn blood sugar!)

And the differences between the screens (especially between the red 600 and the black 650) are more obvious in person.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	650_to_600.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	460.9 KB
ID:	57860   Click image for larger version

Name:	650_to_600_2.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	57861   Click image for larger version

Name:	All_Four.jpg
Views:	391