View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #55
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Samir View Post
IINM, it looks like the css issue (where Azardi doesn't load style sheets from OEBPS/Styles/*.css) has been fixed in Azardi 11.3; it came through the auto-update (just leave Azardi 11.x running long enough and make sure you have an active internet connection).
Much better! It still won't allow me to import another stylesheet from within the main stylesheet using something like "@import url(../Styles/styles2.css);" but it's a damn-sight better than it was.

I never understood in the first place, why a reading system would try to assume where the CSS stylesheet was located (or should be located) in the overall epub structure -- I mean, doesn't the xhtml clearly indicate exactly where it is? Why guess/assume at all?

EDIT: it seems to be ignoring inline css, though.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-12-2012 at 08:43 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote