View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #6
Bratzzo
Addict
Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bratzzo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kaufman View Post
As a Kindle owner as well as an author, I'm wondering how much you all are willing to pay for an e-book. Do you have an absolute cutoff point, or does it just depend on the author? Are you likely to buy an e-book that's priced more than a paper one?

in germany, the average price for a hardcover book is round about 20 EUR (25 USD). The paperback is mostly between 8 EUR and 12 EUR (10 USD to 15 UDS). And this is the price I am willing to pay for a book.

I am willing to pay the same price for an e-book as for a paperback. Mostly, the price for an e-book is just a little lower than for a paperback (1 or 2 EUR).

Sometimes, there is only the hardcover and the e-book available. In this case, the price for an e-book is a little lower than for the hardcover. Which means, I will wait for the paperback an then buy the e-book.

What I am willing to pay not depend on author. It only depend on how hard I want to read this book!

Bratzzo
Bratzzo is offline   Reply With Quote