View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
pricecw
Zealot
pricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheese

Device: enTourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp View Post
Hey everyone!

I really appreciate the kind words and recommendations.

*sigh* I do admit that Haven seems to be quite due for another edit, mostly on the proofreading front.

Although good news for fans of the world; once I finish the first edit of another project (new novel!), I'm thinking of piecing together a short story in the Haven universe.

Again, thanks for the support.
I think it would do good with another edit/proofread, but I have seen paper published books way worse than this one.

I also wish there was a quick way to note a page on my Sony that could get fed back up. One thing that might help, search for ';;', you will find one place that kind of had me stumble.

Either way, I really enjoyed your work. I think the story was great, and the rest was not enough to really distract me (although there were a few places that pulled me out of the book).

--Carl
pricecw is offline   Reply With Quote