View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #61
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
That brings up an interesting question. What more is required from a "dedicated word processor" that you feel Scrivener doesn't do?

Its not that so much for me. Scrivener is a great tool. I own it on my Mac and I am building an encyclopedia for my novels in it BUT it is designed around the concept of building in distinct pieces. That is not how I write. Could I write in Scrivener? Sure, but Word is set up more around the idea of one continues flowing idea, which is how I work.

So I think its all in how you work/think in which will fit better.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote