View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #22651
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Ah, no self control at all. Me, using all the will power of a flat wallet, resisted the urge to splurge and came away with McClelland's Islay Single Malt. Can't say it has the same great taste as Lagavulin, though....darn. But it's nicer than Johnny Walker Red (or Black).
OTOH, if anybody has a spare bottle of Lagavulin or Laphrohaig (Spelling? been a looong time since I had a bottle in hand) they (plural!) could PM me and I'll send them my shipping address
I checked all my cabinets .... and found no spares .... sorry .... *hic* ... maybe Santa will slide one into your stocking! Unless the reindeer run on high octane fuel!

Regardless of the price - it's the Islay that counts!

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 12-23-2012 at 09:41 AM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote